54 Port USB Hub for Large Scale Data Transfer
Ideal solution for data copy & transfer of low-power USB devices (such as flash drive replication, USB sticks, e-readers, etc) & mobile phones.
The Cambrionix SYNCPAD54 (US Model: DS-SYNCPAD54) is the largest professional-grade USB2 hub — the perfect solution to transfer large quantities of data simultaneously.
The SYNCPAD54 makes it possible to mix connected device types, ensuring pain-free data transfer to each connected device. Multiple regulators and data clocks ensure excellent jitter performance and data integrity. This hub is commonly used for replication and data-copy to flash drives and other low-power devices.
The SYNCPAD54 works independently to your operating system and can transfer data on all common operating systems, such as iOS, Android, Chromebook and Microsoft. Many versions of Linux are also supported.
When transferring data, connect the SYNCPAD54 to your host computer and any connected devices to it will appear as if they were connected to the computer’s USB port. Fully compliant with High-Speed USB2, the SYNCPAD54 supports data transfer at speeds up to 480Mbps.
Centralized control of application and content distribution is an important part of management and compliance for many professional applications.
Our customers include:
- Retail and hospitality environments powering mobiles, tablets and digital signage as well as POS (Point of Sale) solutions.
- Ideal for museums delivering digital tours.
- Reverse logistics
- Public and private charging environments in education and healthcare
- Aviation Services (provisioning of loaned devices)
- Tech centers
- Any solution where you need compact charging cases, cases, lockers and systems.
- Deploying flash drives/USB sticks
- Exhibitions – offering USB memory sticks.
Our 54-port USB syncing station offers an efficient and affordable strategy for the provisioning and deployment of low-power USB devices. Powered by the industry-leading USB technology of Cambrionix, this is perfect for non-managed or non-charging applications in which a portable, full turn-key solution is required.
Each SYNCPAD54 features:
- Compact, durable, easy-to-use form factor
- Use on a desk or counter. Rack configurations are available.
- SyncPad54 works independently to the operating system and can transfer data on all common operating systems, such as iOS, Android, Chromebook and Microsoft. Many versions of Linux are also supported.
- Ideal for flash drive replication
- Cambrionix technology with USB 2.0 connectors to accept standard USB A-type connectors
- A cable connecting the station to a host computer’s USB A-type connector is included
- Protective cover to shield the unit from rigorous daily use
- Provides limited charge capabilities at 500 mA per port. This is not a universal charger. It will both charge and sync iPods™ and iPhones™, for example, but it must be connected to a host computer to charge.
- Professional, commercial power supply plugs into a standard wall outlet, allowing the hub to perform reliably when used continuously
- Power supply: 180W, 100-240 VAC; 2 built-in DC fans, UL/CUL/CE/CB/FCC-B/CCC/C-TICK/BSMI approved; model STK-12160, input 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 2.8A max, output 12V—16A
- For iOS devices, use the Apple-provided USB cables or purchase optional cable accessory bundles (click here).
- Dimensions: 17”W x 3.4”D x 1.1”H
- The SYNCPAD54 is UL/CUL-listed, FCC tested and CE compliant
US Model: DS-SYNCPAD54