Introducing UniDock™ — Smart Docks for Mobile Device Control, Charging & Syncing
Datamation Systems is proud to introduce UniDock, an innovative, future-proof smart dock for iOS, Android mobile devices configured the way you use them.
Maintaining critical smart phones is no easy task. UniDock is perfect for iPhones and other mobile devices wherever they are used: in clinical communications, point of sale, field work and more. UniDock can be fully integrated with management tools such as GroundControl’s ground-breaking mobility orchestration platform and can work with other software as well. It can work with Lightning, USB-micro and USB-C devices, the first future-proof, flexible dock ever.
It is built on an open API that allows you or your software provider to control connected devices with simple scripts and is powered by the industry-leading, professional USB technology of Cambrionix.
UniDock can work as a standalone device or connected to a network with a Mac or Windows host or a USB-over-IP appliance such as EtherSync.
What Makes the UniDock Unique
- Easily dock almost any mobile devices (iOS or Android).
- Eliminates the tangle and hassle of connecting cables for charging and sync connections.
- Adjustable guides can handle variety of devices with virtually any case and many peripherals.
- Integrates to tethered management software, such as GroundControl.
- Open API for user-designed scripts.
- Future-proof, user-updateable firmware.
Multiple Configurations – 8, 16 & 24 Capacities
- Highest quality electronics enables the quickest upt to 2.1A charging of all devices when in standalone charge mode (1.5A when connected to a host).
- Powered by the industry-leading USB technology of Cambrionix, UniDocks can be daisy-chained for larger configurations.
- Future-proof design accommodates a variety of devices, protective cases and future cable connections, from a naked iPod to an iPhone 8+ in an Otterbox case. It can also accommodate many peripherals such as some battery packs and sleds.
- The UniDock can be configured for Lightning, micro USB and USB-C cable connections and can be converted in the future so you don’t have to throw out your investment when your equipment changes.
- Intuitive LED indicators show charging and readiness of each device. LEDs can be controlled using the UniDock API or software built on its platform.
- Datamation Systems’ patented guide system can be adjusted to accommodate virtually anything from a naked iPod to an iPhone 8+ in an Otterbox!
- Fully integrated syncing with management software (such as GroundControl and Configurator) provides control over the timing and security of iOS and application updates as well as the provisioning and reset of devices.
UniDock is Powered By Cambrionix
INCLUDED DEVICE MANAGEMENT APPLICATIONS
Cambrionix has Windows and Mac versions of a software interface called Live Viewer. This free software allows users to do a variety of things with our Cambrionix-powered docks, MDM trays and hubs). It works without third party software.
It is described at https://cambrionix.com/products/liveviewer-application/
Cambrionix provides an Application Programming Interface (API) for developers who wish to control, or retrieve information from, Cambrionix Universal Chargers programmatically. Support is available for GNU/Linux, Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh computers.
Learn more: https://cambrionix.com/products/liveviewer-application/
Easy docking for 16 iPhones, iPods or Android devices in most protective cases.
Unique docking system is “future-proof”. It can be used to handle devices from a naked iPod to an iPhone 8+ in an Otterbox case.
LED displays for charge and sync functions. Durable acrylic top helps guide the docking of devices and is easy to clean.
To learn how we can help your existing or planned mobile device rollout or to augment your current iPhone deployment with UniDock or our other device management solutions, contact us at email@example.com
For more information, click here or call 201.329.7200.
“UniDock” is a trademark of Datamation Systems, Inc.
This website stores some user agent data. These data are used to provide a more personalized experience and to track your whereabouts around our website in compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation. If you decide to opt-out of any future tracking, a cookie will be set up in your browser to remember this choice for one year. I Agree